torsdag 26 november 2009

Breakfast at Tiffanys, sorry I meant McDonalds

Tomorrow is the last day at Naked Juice Bar, and for that reason I am going to get up extra early to be there when they open up. Today I was there until they closed, and I didn't get home before nine o'clock. But I love it there, the people that I work with are so nice to me, and they're so much fun to spend time with.
This morning when I got to the airport, I saw Jennie-Lee sitting on a bench and the place was closed! It turned out that Roni had overslept, he had taken the swine flu syringe and was tired, but he showed up in just a few minutes. Meanwhile, Jennie-Lee and I ate breakfast at McDonalds, my first time.
Now I really have to go to bed so I will have the strength to go up from my bed tomorrow. Wish me luck.

2 kommentarer: