måndag 28 december 2009

Bring It Back Down Tonight

Yesterday started in front of the tv. MTV is making a summary of 2009 and I am trying to watch as much as possible. Around 4 o'clock Linnea arrived at my house but we got on the bus to town pretty soon. I met up with Tessan and Sofia and we got of to Wayne's where we met Yasmine. After a few hours Jakob came and we walked to Jalla to eat kebab, my favourite. After a while we go on the bus home and Josefin also came. We watched "A Walk To Remember" and "100 feet".
Me and Josefin walked Jakob home and we where sitting on top of a snow pile for a while, it maybe doesn't sound so special but it was a lot of fun.
Now are Josefin and I going to the city and hopefully we will find something good. Tonight it will be "New Moon" again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar