lördag 26 december 2009

New Moon

I just saw the movie "New Moon" with Linnea. I am pretty sure you know which one I'm talking about, you couldn't possibly have missed it.
And well.. I am stuck. Again. I'm in this Twilight-period, which I was in even after the first movie. Now I am reading the books and they're so great. Can't stop reading. And for that matter, Linnea and I are going to meet tomorrow, just to read books. But after a while we will hopefully go to a yoga-class. Now I am going to read "New Moon". And listen to the soundtrack. (I was a bit disappointed that my favourite song from the soundtrack wasn't in the actuall movie. It didn't come until much later in the following texts, and obviously I am talking about "Meet Me On The Equinox - Death Cab For Cutie")

By the way, I am defintitely Team Edward. Linnea is the opposite, she hates Edward. Or she doesn't like him very much. So clearly she is Team Jacob. Just so you know, haha.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar